Chelsea News Live: Latest on Martinez, Dybala, Haaland, Rice, Kepa, others

Chelsea after being the busiest in the summer transfer window, have continued to look for more players to make the club unbeatable in the English Premier League and in Europe generally.

The Blues are interested in signing Paulo Dybala according to “Tutto Mercato web”.

The 26 year old has so far failed to sign a new contract in Turin with the Argentine having less than a year on his current deal with Juventus. Reports now claim the blues are monitoring the situation with Frank lampard said to be interested in signing the Argentine attacker.

Bayern munich confirm Odoi chase

Bayern munich chief “Hasan Salihamidzic” has confirmed that the club were interested in signing Callum Hudson Odoi, but were unable to reach an agreement with Chelsea.

Odoi was heavily linked with a move to Bayern munich, but saw that move fail to materialize in the just concluded transfer window. Bayern munich have now confirmed that there were interested in signing the 19 year old winger.

Chelsea linked with a move for Haaland

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Borussia Dortmund striker “Erling Haaland” according to reports.

The 20 year old striker joined Dortmund less than a year ago, but that hasn’t stopped him from being linked with a move away from Germany with Chelsea now the latest club said to be interested in the Norwegian striker.

Chelsea to open talks with Jorginho

Chelsea are set to open talks with Vice Captain “Jorginho” over a new contract at the club.

Jorginho was linked with a move to Arsenal in the recent transfer window having lost his place in Frank lampard’s xi.

However, the club are now prepared to open talks for the Italian midfielder as they look to fend off interest from Arsenal.

Declan Rice an upgrade on Ngolo Kante

Ex- Aston villa striker “Darren Bent” has claimed that Declan Rice would be an upgrade on Ngolo kante.

Recent reports has seen Ngolo Kante being linked with a move away from Stamford bridge, while former academy prodigy “Rice” has been touted as his replacement at the club.

Well, ex- premier league striker “Darren Bent” has now waded into the debate with the English man urging Chelsea to sign the Westham midfielder who he has described as an “Upgrade” on Kante.

Rudiger prepared to fight for Chelsea place

Chelsea defender “Anthony Rudiger” has revealed that he is ready to stay at Stamford bridge and fight for his place in the team.

The German defender has been subject to much transfer speculation over the summer having failed to make a single appearance for the club this season. However, the 27 year old who eventually failed to seal a move away from Stamford bridge has now stated that he is ready to fight for his place in Frank Lampard’s xi.

Martinez turned down Chelsea move

Inter Milan striker “Lautaro Martinez” reportedly turned down a move to Chelsea according to reports.

Martinez impressive form for Inter Milan has seen him heavily linked with a move to Spanish giants “Barcelona” in recent seasons. However, it seems like Chelsea also held in the Argentine striker but saw him turn down a move to Stamford bridge.

On other news and updates..

James sees Red on England debut

Chelsea youngster “Reece James” was brandished a straight red card on what was his international debut for England.

The right back was a surprise starter ahead of Alexander Arnold and was one of England’s best player on the pitch despite England falling to a 1-0 loss.

However, James would be red carded for losing his cool just after the referee had blown the final whistle.

Ziyech and Pulisic pictured in training

Chelsea attackers “Hakim Ziyech” and “Christian Pulisic” have been pictured in training ahead of their Premier league clash against Southampton on Saturday.

Both players have suffered from injuries that have kept them out for most part of the season so far, but they are both likely to feature against Southampton on Saturday having returned to full fitness.

Chilwell withdraws from England squad due to Injury

Gareth Southgate has revealed that Ben Chilwell has withdrawn from the England squad after suffering an untimely injury.

Chilwell who recently returned to action has been absent for most part of the season due to a foot injury. However it now seems like the defender has suffered a repeat of the injury, as he now withdrawn from the England squad and could be a doubt for Chelsea’s clash against Southampton.

Kepa set to start against Southampton

Spanish goalkeeper “Kepa Arrizzabalaga” is set to start Chelsea’s premier league clash against Southampton after summer signing “Edouard Mendy” suffered a thigh injury during the international break.

Kepa had lost his place in Chelsea’s first Xi to Edouard Mendy after a couple of high profile mistakes. However, the 25 year old is set to regain his place in Frank Lampard’s starting Xi against Southampton following Edouard Mendy’s untimely thigh injury.

%d bloggers like this: